It's great when we pay each other compliments.
It's very memorable when
say nice things about us.
Some of his client's and colleagues have been kind enough to
say the following about Brian:
- "Brian quickly identified the key issues
and we were able to work out a strategy that made sense at every
level. This, together with his enthusiasm for the subject, means that I am
looking forward to working with him again in the future."
RC, Copcutt Wind Turbines
- “Totally reliable, a breath of fresh air, Brian always achieves the
objectives in a timely and professional manner.” Simon Rozenberg, MD Cube
Lighting and Co-Founder, Inductronics Ltd.
- "There has been a dramatic turnaround in the company. The Board expressed
great satisfaction with this result." Priority Data UK annual report
- "Just reaffirm my thanks - very informative and useful" – GP, Barclaycard
- "Excellent, thought provoking plan, causing us to completely reappraise
our current thinking." – PH, Dan Technology
- "Thank you. We enjoyed the session you ran yesterday, and thought your
team did a very professional job." – GC, Fischer International
- "Very hard questions, very important for our business and to us as owners
to answer. It is good for us that you are asking such challenging questions."
– EK, Kaspersky Labs.
- "This is just the kind of information and approach we need. Thank you
again for the time and effort you took " – PS, Dorset Tube Company
- “You have provided us with sound advice on our system, its configuration,
and the pro's and con's of changes/upgrades. You’ve always responded quickly
to resolve problems and we can highly recommend you" - NH, Britannia Shelving
- "Brian...You are BRILLIANT!!!! Thanks" - Mike H, private customer
Business associates (from
- “Brian is someone I always look forward to meeting. He's unfailingly
upbeat, witty and excellent company. His keen mind sifts through problems
and cuts to the heart of the issue - he'll often take time to reflect on
what you've told him, but his feedback is incisive and spot on.
His ability to listen well and take a genuine interest in you and your
business are what sets him apart - that and his off-the-wall sense of humour.
Oh....and a mean 7 iron.
I wholeheartedly recommend Brian.”
Harry Cruickshank, Principal, Cruickshanks Associates Ltd
- “Brian is someone you can trust over time, at least 10 years worth of
time. I like him and recommend him all the time, you will too! The great
thing about Brian is that he listens, he observes and he ponders for long
periods of time before he comes back with the right answer. Every time.”
Thomas Power, Chairman & founder, Ecademy Ltd
- “Brian is a rare individual: very well read, intelligent and
academically minded yet also great fun to be with in a social environment. A
great speaker with a good sense of humour. I would be happy to recommend him
David Hillman, Principal, MRI Worldwide - Dunstable
Former colleagues (from
- “Brian is a highly motivational leader with wide experience in Sales,
Management and I.T. If you want clear, focused activity towards the goals –
Brian is your man. He has the sort of personality that makes one want to
work with him on getting the job done, and have some fun in the process. Top
Martin Wyatt, International Dealer Manager, reported to Brian at Intrusion
Inc during 2001.
- “I worked for Brian at Ascensis and Priority Data in the UK. During this
time, through excellent management, Brian ensured my skill sets were up to
par and cutting edge in an ever changing environment. His mentorship has
helped me establish a career in I.T. Security.”
Scott 'Alec' Lawton, Security Analyst, reported to Brian at both Ascensis
and Priority Data 1999 – 2000
- “Brian is extremely charismatic and in the time that we worked together,
he offered great inspiration and leadership (a quality all too lacking in
Mark Charlesworth, UK Technical Manager, Priority Data UK Limited reported
to Brian at Priority Data 1999
- “I worked very closely with Brian during the implementation of a CRM
system at Dr Solomon's. Brian exhibited all the trappings expected of a
Sales Director. He led from the front, was decisive, inspirational and
focused. He used his wicked sense of humour to build a strong bond within
the sales teams that reported to him. The man rocks!”
Graham Mann, CRM project manager, reported to Brian at Dr Solomon's Software
- “Brian was a great head of sales at Dr Solomon's. He was well liked by
the sales team who worked for him and made a major contribution to the
success of the company. His enthusiasm for just about everything in life
knows no bounds! Highly recommended.”
Graham Cluley, Senior Technology Consultant, Dr Solomon's 1992 – 1996.
- “Brian fundamentally changed the sales culture at Dr Solomon's and was a
persistent driver of incremental sales through his excellent people and line
management skills. Always laughing, but always on the job.”
David Banes, VP, Operations, Dr Solomon's Software
Call now - the first step to improving your business performance!